Who was it?

Sheikh Graabir Boubi

1358: "On today's performance I wouldn't pay 1.8m for De Jong let alone £18m. Worst bit of business since Akinbiyi to Leicester!!"
I'm not super genius...or are I? on 606

Bellend whoever you are.

He's still feeling his way into the Premiership , but yes he was poor today ...... although he was far from bein' the only one!

Where do you finish ? 32 mill for Robinho, 14 for Bellamy, 18 for De jong, 10 for Bridge, whats that 76 mill of new talent. I know its a new team but surely they can play better than this today.

citymad said:
Where do you finish ? 32 mill for Robinho, 14 for Bellamy, 18 for De jong, 10 for Bridge, whats that 76 mill of new talent. I know its a new team but surely they can play better than this today.

You can buy so called talent, but you can't buy heart and guts.

Pathetic bunch who bring shame to our shirts

Sorry, but how was De Jong poor? For 60 minutes of the game his position was unnecessary. For the time he was on, nothing went through us in the middle.

Or was he supposed to fashion out openings for our strikers today? Thats not his job.

Project said:
Sorry, but how was De Jong poor? For 60 minutes of the game his position was unnecessary. For the time he was on, nothing went through us in the middle.

Or was he supposed to fashion out openings for our strikers today? Thats not his job.

Well that was the game I was watching anyway. He was pulled off for tactical reasons. But he's not a creative midfielder, that's not his role.

Project said:

Well that was the game I was watching anyway. He was pulled off for tactical reasons. But he's not a creative midfielder, that's not his role.

De Jong played well, he tackled and got stuck right in, after the sending off i don't think he actually had to make a tackle!!

How can you say he was poor all he did was run forward with it because every stoke player was in the box!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.