Who was the quickest City player

Slowest could have been Brian Gayle-he used to do a 3 point turn!!!!!-Quickest one of the candidates already mentioned-White,Kinsey ,Curle,Onouah-

Distan was also quick, always remember him giving Shrek a ten yard start at coms only to easily catch him and take the ball back, shame he turned out to be a greedy impatient badge kissing French snail swallowing gobshite!!
Terry phelan for me fastest out of the usual suspects

Another vote for David White from me.

Surprised no-one's mentioned Bellamy, didn't NMT report that he left SWP for dead when he first signed? ( sprints on the training ground )

big blueballs said:
terry phealan and keith curle could both motor

but i would go for david white

got to agree. You know he would get to the ball first, with a good ball over the top of the last defender. he could put then away to.

From a standing start Huckerby - OK he'd be 10 yards offside, but still he was rapid!! Favourite player with 'significant' pace was Keith Curle - "you'll never beat Keith Curle". David White was rapid but without much nous - curly wurly knew what he was doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.