Who Was Your First Ever

Earliest player that I absolutely worshipped was Berkovic, his play with Bernabia was absolutely class and his performance in the derby endeared me to him even more. I was a massive Micah Richards fan as well

favourite player.

Alan Oakes, he was always dependable, never moaned, holds the record appearances.
He never got the credit he deserved.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Darren%20Huckerby.ashx

The hucks doesn't get enough love on here.

I think I might have liked Mark Kennedy aswell but I was really young then. One of my first games was the 5-1 against Barnsley at Maine Road where Hucks got a hattrick, always remember Benarbia still being motm ahead of him because he was so fucking sublime.

While we're on that season, can anyone please confirm that on Christian Negaoui's debut he scored a hand of god goal and the ref booked him for it and let it stand ?! I have this in my head and I don't know why and I'd love it to be true. Was against Rotherham at Maine Road.
Will never forget the match when with 10 men Hucks beat Millwall on his own. Think it was Benarbia sent off?

Peter Barnes for me in the late 70s.

One game stays in my mind against Standard Liege at home 4-0 and he was unplayable.

Colin_Bell said:
Favourite City player and why ?

For me it was Paul Power as he was living the dream and always gave 100% that sometimes went unnoticed

OMG thankyou, I totally forgot about Paul Power, he was city through and through despite the dodgy tash.

Dickov was going to be mine but tbh he plays like he does wherever he plays...

Would have to be Lomas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.