Who was your tv crush from the 80s

Have you seen recent pictures of her? If you haven't, don't. The excesses of her past (fags, booze, any "other vices") have caught up with her?

We're drifting off into a not-very-gallant area (and I'm a gentleman), but anyone who had a massive crush on Kate Bush (and yes, that video clip, and you all know the one I'm talking about, don't pretend you don't), don't look up recent photos of her, or anything recent on Youtube.
It was, quite simply, a shock.

Martha Plimpton :/ but only from the Goonies, i like librarian looking girls, not libraries though.
Couple of years out, 1992, but Diane Youdale, aka Jet from gladiators, everyone liked her in school and lightning, nobody ever talked about panther though, and I've just typed in panther gladiators tits into google and she was fit, so that's a mystery..
Mate had a full length cardboard cutout of Jet in his bedroom, his mum worked at Asda & they had a gladiators promotion on, in my childish hysteria I drew pubes on it when he went to get his tea :)

We're drifting off into a not-very-gallant area (and I'm a gentleman), but anyone who had a massive crush on Kate Bush (and yes, that video clip, and you all know the one I'm talking about, don't pretend you don't), don't look up recent photos of her, or anything recent on Youtube.
It was, quite simply, a shock.
I know. I try not to but she was a babe!

ONJ in her "Physical" phase.....

0a9d9540-1e71-11ec-b7ff-3f8bc17bd82e

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.