who were you hugging whe the goal went in?

typicalcity68

I ran up three rows to hug a true Blue mate, Tony. I know the next time we see each other it will be like that moment in Father Ted when the plane was going down and one of the priests declared his love for another, and then the plane was saved.

i was just coming from the bogs so missed the goal the nearest person was a copper so i started dancing with him fuk i thought he was going to get his cuffes out lol, i asked him to tazer me to see if i was dreaming 'funny stuff beer'

Shook hands with quite a few QPR fans as well. They were excellent.

Not so much about hugging, but what's all this business about people crying.

Pretty much everything I read, watched and heard about on the the match after the game, there was always a City fan going on about how he cried as if it's a 'biggest blue' contest. Even when I went on the internet to chill out to a bit of tunnel cam, the players were fucking at it as well.

I think it's the in-thing now, though, and I'm just behind the times with my 1990s style 'jumping up and down and shouting yeah' celebration but even at the parade, I walked past a super-fan in front of a camera telling this journalist about how he's never cried so much in my life. I felt like whipping out my seasoncard and saying to him, 'platinum motherfucker'.

But yeah, call me old-fashioned, but this crying as a means of expressing your happiness will be on the way out soon I reckon, just like Enron, just like Gandhi. I suppose the question is, 'what's next?', 'how will people celebrate in 5 years time?'. Maybe fainting will be back in fashion, or perhaps the biggest fan will jump off a cliff, the ultimate sacrifice. Who knows eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.