Who will be first managerial casualty in the Premier League?

M.C.F.C.O.K

I'm going to go for Steve Kean at Blackburn, also things will turn very quickly on Alex Mcleish if they dont start winning straight away at Aston Villa.

Kean probably but I wouldn't bet against Wenger if they sell Fabregas & Nasri and things don't go well early on. They got booed off after a friendly so the fans will turn on him big time if they don't perform. Would be funny if they don't make it into the CL group stages.

Not a casualty as such but I think if Everton don't strengthen and get off to a bad start I can see Moyes Walking.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Kean probably but I wouldn't bet against Wenger if they sell Fabregas & Nasri and things don't go well early on. They got booed off after a friendly so the fans will turn on him big time if they don't perform.

What happens in football never ceases to amaze me but I genuinely can't see Arsenal sacking Wenger unless they go on a terrible run. I mean truly terrible as opposed to just terrible by their standards. The Board at Arsenal must realise he hasn't had the money to spend that he would've liked or had the time to replace departures made shortly before the transfer window closed.

Steve Kean at Blackburn will go first.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
things will turn very quickly on Alex Mcleish if they dont start winning straight away at Aston Villa.

One of my best mates is Villa and he was repulsed at the arrival of McLeish - but early indications are that Villa are already looking hungrier and more organised than they were under Houllier. McLeish will give every player a chance. I know Birmingham went down last season but they won silverware and gave City 2 difficult matches. Villa's ability to panic sign Bent arguably kept them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.