Who will be first managerial casualty in the Premier League?

Kenny Dalglish is likely person to go cause he has been given the opportunity to prove himself.

afro2007 said:
Kenny Dalglish is likely person to go cause he has been given the opportunity to prove himself.

Hmm good call, the length of time it took the dippers board to award him a contract suggests they were not fully convinced and neither am i.

They played on adrenalin after Sir Whisky Nose the Second joined. It will be interesting for them.

Im gonna go for Twitcher. Their start on the fixture list isn't great and if they dont pick up win's against Everton, Wigan and Wolves the pressure could really be on Harry.
Spurs haven't signed anyone who will improve their first 11 yet either, and the longer it takes them to get someone in, the longer it will be before that player understands the way Spurs play.

Spurs 1st 9 fixtures

Everton (h)
United (a)
City (h)
Wolves (a)
L'pool (h)
Wigan (a)
Arsenal (h)
N'castle (a)
B'burn (a)

Dont care what team you are, that is possibly the toughest start to a Prem campaign i have seen over the years.

Ricster said:
Im gonna go for Twitcher. Their start on the fixture list isn't great and if they dont pick up win's against Everton, Wigan and Wolves the pressure could really be on Harry.
Spurs haven't signed anyone who will improve their first 11 yet either, and the longer it takes them to get someone in, the longer it will be before that player understands the way Spurs play.

Spurs 1st 9 fixtures

Everton (h)
United (a)
City (h)
Wolves (a)
L'pool (h)
Wigan (a)
Arsenal (h)
N'castle (a)
B'burn (a)

Dont care what team you are, that is possibly the toughest start to a Prem campaign i have seen over the years.

I remember Barnsley getting one of the toughest starts ever when they came up

Theres always 1 surprise sacking during the league. Last season it was Newcastle getting rid of Chris Houghton. This season I think Pulis might be that shock sacking of this season.

As for the first Warnock or Kean. If QPR gets taken over then Warnock will be gone straight away. If they dont then Kean wont see Xmas and will be gone.

afro2007 said:
There isn't enough candles in the world for the vigil the dippers will need if this happens. I don't think the Liverpool board will be the first to pull the trigger but if recent comments about their chairman saying not making champions league would be a major disappointment I think Kenny will walk (hardly a surprise) at the end of the season. Warnock for me will be the first but I would love twitcher or dog leash to be the one just for the giggles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.