who will be next city manager?

toronto is a great place, but like anywhere in north america, most football fans support the major clubs, basically the smaller clubs have very few supporters. i guess to view it from our angle, if you decided to support the NFL (god forbid). i doubt ud support the detroit lions (0-16 last season).

im in a unique position as a canadian to support whatever club i wish (tho my family comes from dundee so my grandfather, god bless the drunk scotsman, are diehard dundee utd fans.)

i choose city mainly cuz of their kits from 06/07. i liked the powder blue. and i like supporting under dog clubs. however i picked a club that i was certain wouldnt be relegated anytime soon.

I don't know who WILL be the next manager, but I would send out the press gang to pick up Cruyff and any cohorts he wants to bring along.

(If he remained shackled to Barca, then I'd go after any one of Rijcard, Van Girl, or Avocado, with the Special One somewhere in the pack after exhausting this bunch)

kidcanada said:
toronto is a great place, but like anywhere in north america, most football fans support the major clubs, basically the smaller clubs have very few supporters. i guess to view it from our angle, if you decided to support the NFL (god forbid). i doubt ud support the detroit lions (0-16 last season).

im in a unique position as a canadian to support whatever club i wish (tho my family comes from dundee so my grandfather, god bless the drunk scotsman, are diehard dundee utd fans.)

i choose city mainly cuz of their kits from 06/07. i liked the powder blue. and i like supporting under dog clubs. however i picked a club that i was certain wouldnt be relegated anytime soon.

Fucking glory hunter!

kidcanada said:

Arn;t you lucky being able to choose,I was born a blue in may 63 when we got religated-Dad still blames me for bringing bad luck.

Now I wonder why Guus Hiddink can be so sure he will not be at Chelsea next season? Could it be he will already be spoken for by some very wealthy Arab owners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.