Who will be remembered as the greater player, Mo Salah or Neymar?

Who was the greater player, Salah or Neymar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's the best in the country because the scouse and red top media tell you so. If he was best he would have been the best before he joined lfc. The best footballers do it wherever they are. Mane, Firminho, they the best too? Or is that lfc media.

Salah is good. Robbie Fowler was good, they tell you repeatedly, over and over, that their players are the best in the world. (I'll tell you now Robbie Fowler was shite yet he got to play for England!) Couple that with a media that really just prints what LFC say and you have a recipe for the best TEAM in the world, yet have won just ONE PL title!

Best keeper in the world, Allison, best RB in the world TAA, best manager in the world too. Thats not lfc fans, thats the media telling us that! They say it enough and it becomes gospel. Its a circus at the red clubs, a media clickbait circus, and I have seen it all before.

I see it like this. Sterling was brilliant when he played under Pep. Same with Salah, but add to that he plays for lfc or manu and the narrative snowballs. Mainoo will be the next one they put on a pedastal, show his highlights to the nth degree, all pundits jumping on the red club bandwagon, calls for being in the England team... get everyone talking about him etc etc. Its coverage that other clubs donbt get and therefore measuring Salah against Son of spurs is difficult, I think Son is better personally. But he doesnt play for LFC, so we dont get to see him as much, he doersnt get as much coverage.

I rest my case. Salah certainly wont be remembered by me. (Except to add that if Aguero played for them he would have been the best in the world too, but he isnt_).
So what's KDB's excuse then? He also failed miserably at Chelsea.Why was he not the best before he joined City?
Salah has 11 goals against us, for Liverpool. We have been the best team in the world during that period, yet Salah has absolutely ripped us to shreds.
Son is a great player, but he's nowhere near as good as Salah. Salah has scored 207 goals in 330 games for Liverpool, playing as a right winger/attacker. Son gets absolutely nowhere near that.

The UK is the only country in the world other than Egypt where this question doesn’t get laughed out of the room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.