Who will finish fourth in your books?

I think liverpool sadly and the reason is we are now paying the price of changing the manager in mid season. Benitez ought to have been sacked after liverpool were knocked out of the cup by Reading but anyone knows that changing the manager causes upheaval and factions in the dressing room so liverpool stuck with Benitez and he will be gone at the end of the season.By doing this they will limp into 4th place while we will have to wait till next year when we have a settled squad and dressing room. I didnt think Hughes was that bad but he had a weak backroom team Bowen etc. I hope Mancini gets it right but it has cost us.

dick slexia said:
I think liverpool sadly and the reason is we are now paying the price of changing the manager in mid season. Benitez ought to have been sacked after liverpool were knocked out of the cup by Reading but anyone knows that changing the manager causes upheaval and factions in the dressing room so liverpool stuck with Benitez and he will be gone at the end of the season.By doing this they will limp into 4th place while we will have to wait till next year when we have a settled squad and dressing room. I didnt think Hughes was that bad but he had a weak backroom team Bowen etc. I hope Mancini gets it right but it has cost us.

When Hughes left we were 6th, 6 points behind 4th with one game in hand. Now we're one point clear in 4th with a game in hand. What you say might well be true come the end of the season but results and leauge position have improved since we changed manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.