Who will go to all the 4 home games in a row?

Ill be there as it gets me out of household chores. Im lucky that I can afford it but appreciate the cost is restrictive from many - last nights prices were ridiculous.

I will. I sacked off the CL scheme this season but went on one of my family members' tickets last night as they're away. But it reinforced just how much I hate sitting there bored out of my skull watching a dull CL game. Won't be doing that again.

I was 50/50 about coming off the League Cup scheme but it's not as much of a commitment and the tickets are cheaper, so kept that for this season at least.

Me travelling from North Leeds. It’s how you accumulate 27k loyalty points. I love watching City home and away. Whoever we’re playing.

I will go to three out of four. I have been to the Brentford and Inter matches and have sold our tickets for the Arsenal match on the exchange. I will manage the Watford game next Tuesday.

I couldn’t justify four trips to Manchester in 11 days especially with three requiring an overnight stop so I will be watching the Arsenal match on TV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.