Who will progress furthest in the Europa League poll ssn

jonmcity

Which British team will progress furthest in the Europa League?

Manchester United
13%
Manchester City
25%
Tottenham Hotspur
13%
Stoke City
13%
Birmingham City
13%
Fulham
13%

jonmcity said:

Manchester United
13%
Manchester City
25%
Tottenham Hotspur
13%
Stoke City
13%
Birmingham City
13%
Fulham
13%

I'm genuinely trying not to be biased here (which is frickin hard!), but of all the teams and performances we've seen, City have got to be battering all the other English teams on the Europa stage right?

I can see City v another European team in the semis/finals.

We have unfinished business in this comp. lets go out and win it. Need to keep our prem team priority though. should be some good games

That looks suspiciously even, I suspect 2 people voted for city and 1 voted for each of the others and one voted incorrectly, all the 12.5%'s being rounded up to 13.
Grand total of 8 voters

Can we meet the Rags in the next round or do they keep teams from the same country apart...until maybe the quarter finals? Also, are Birmingham and Tottenham going to qualify?

lionheart said:
Can we meet the Rags in the next round or do they keep teams from the same country apart...until maybe the quarter finals? Also, are Birmingham and Tottenham going to qualify?

Cannot meet any English team in next round (32)

Last 16 is an open draw - we can meet them then :)

lionheart said:

Birmingham & Spurs are pretty much out.

Slater582 said:
lionheart said:

Birmingham & Spurs are pretty much out.

Heard a Spuds fan on radio this morning preety much saying glad that they will be going out of Europa and with a few signings in Jan they WILL win the Prem.

PLEASE...

What sort of pissant club gets into a Euro cup competion and treat it like its fook all its not like they have won a lot recently.

Truly awful fookin club...why the fook we loaned Adebayor to these i'll never know.

jonmcity said:

Manchester United
13%
Manchester City
25%
Tottenham Hotspur
13%
Stoke City
13%
Birmingham City
13%
Fulham
13%

so this is based on SEVEN fucking votes then? Wow

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.