Who will score our 100th goal this season.

CelesteItis said:
Next saturday Bellers own goal: City 1 - 0 Cardiff

101 -105: Agüero, Negredo a brace each and a Yaya free kick, in no particular order.
I think it will be an own goal too. It would be typical City but in a positive way for once.

jared said:
Has clichy ever got a goal for us? Nice to get the 100th

Kolarov will start on Saturday. He'll get the 100th, decapitating a Cardiff defender in the process. It'll be one for the dodgy goals panel.

another generation said:
jared said:
Left foot screamer into the top far corner.

Clichy had got 2-3 in his City career I think. I seem to recall a long ranger against notlob the year we won the title.

The 100th goal I think will be scored by the Beast of Vallecas.

Will be Edin for sure after 10 minutes. Should be another 5 star day. Fantastic time for all blues.

Can only be one man. Zabaleta.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:37 am --<br /><br />
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Look at the post-match interview with Sergio. When that question comes up, he starts to smile, because he clearly thinks the interviewer is going to ask him if it's going to be him. And it's obvious what he thinks.

Going to be a lot of shots taken against Cardiff, what an incentive! I know if I was playing I would want to score that goal! Will be a lot of players looking for the back of the net! Should be a goodun!

Ruddles81 said:
another generation said:
jared said:
Left foot screamer into the top far corner.

Clichy had got 2-3 in his City career I think. I seem to recall a long ranger against notlob the year we won the title.

The 100th goal I think will be scored by the Beast of Vallecas.
He was originally credited with a goal v Blackburn, but it was changed to an own goal (defender planted a clichy cross into the top corner from the penalty spot) never scored as a senior pro to the best of my knowledge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.