Who will win euro 2024

France for me, they've just got some great players and the experience.

An outsider could be Portugal who've some very decent players.

I don't understand why people are writing England off though, we've been to the final of the Euros and semis of the World Cup with the current manager and, if anything, our squad is better than it was a few years ago. I think we will be there or thereabouts, same as a few other good teams.

England, with our City players we will triumph despite pizzaman and when we do utd will defo employ him thinking they've bagged themselves another genius ha ha ha.

There actually isn't a took us further cup I'm afraid mate. The thread is about winning something to which Southgate knows absolutely nothing.

Capello and Sven won trophies galore around the world. What difference does that make for a manager for National team ?

Joachim Low won bugger all at domestic level but led Germany to win the World Cup.

Capello and Sven won trophies galore around the world. What difference does that make for a manager for National team ?

Joachim Low won bugger all at domestic level but led Germany to win the World Cup.
Spot on as usual!

If any other nation had reached the finals of the Euros and the semis of the World Cup, there'd be plenty touting them in here as the winners!

The simple, indisputable fact is that Southgate is the most successful manager we've had since Sir Alf. You can debate it all you like but it's a fact.

I think it's generally a case of playing the odds. National teams especially the big ones tend to pick managers who have a good cv. Your argument bizarrely seems to be England haven't won owt since 1966 and some successful managers haven't won internationally so might as well pick any old pillock as manager.

Spot on as usual!

If any other nation had reached the finals of the Euros and the semis of the World Cup, there'd be plenty touting them in here as the winners!

The simple, indisputable fact is that Southgate is the most successful manager we've had since Sir Alf. You can debate it all you like but it's a fact.
If you base success on winning absolutely fuck all you are absolutely correct

Spot on as usual!

But you need to look at the two tournaments and look at the draws aswell also euro 20 was played basically at home .
Russia 2018
Panama won Tunisia won Belgium lost
Colombia won pen . Sweden won Croatia lost Belgium lost
Euros 2020
Czech won Scotland draw Croatia win
Germany win Ukraine win Denmark win Italy lost . Hardly the run of a great team and he best result was against a poor Germany team at home .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.