Who will win our free-kick discussions?

AJ on the wings when we cross them in, Kolarockets left foot when ever it is further out than Tevez' shooting range for his style and anything closer, Tevez :) Although I would like to see Kolarov banging in a few from 20 yards...can imagine them being unstoppable being on target :P

danny123 said:
AJ on the wings when we cross them in, Kolarockets left foot when ever it is further out than Tevez' shooting range for his style and anything closer, Tevez :) Although I would like to see Kolarov banging in a few from 20 yards...can imagine them being unstoppable being on target :P

Dont rate tevez's freekicks at all.... scored one all seasona(I think) gainst chelsea which Cheke should of saved.

Long range doesnt matter who takes it as it will more than likely be clipped in to one of the posts for someone to attack the ball.
Closer to the goal someone with flair who wont just try and score from every freekick need to mix it up a bit. Who knows we may have Robhino floating around the set pieces as well if he stays.

tevez2
balotelli4
barry7
kolarov1
a. johnson6
k. toure10
silva8
bellamy3
garrido9 (1 if he is playing)
robinho5
ireland11

well this is how i would play it have tevez take the freekicks a few yards away from the box on the left so he can curl it in top corner on the left side a few yards from the box i would have johnson anything more id love to kolarov as today i scored an wonder free kick with him on fifa although thats only a game i know but he does have an ausome left foot and when the free kick is on the wings id like to see johnson or dare i say milner ? and as for bolatelli well hes scored one brilliant free kick and thats it so the jurys still out for me

tevezskeen said:
tevez2
balotelli4
barry7
kolarov1
a. johnson6
k. toure10
silva8
bellamy3
garrido9 (1 if he is playing)
robinho5
ireland11

Number wang!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXZKv6CT2aQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.