Who Will Win the World Cup?

Everyone keeps saying France has by far the best team on paper, but I'm not sure how true that is. Look at Spain:

De Gea
Carvajal Ramos Pique Alba

Thiago Busquets Silva

Ascensio Costa Isco

With the likes of Morata, Iniesta, Koke, and Saul in reserve. To me that's at least as talented, probably more so than France. Better in defense and midfield, certainly. Plus they aren't French.

Tough to pick one out, but was thinking earlier that there's almost a guarantee one or more of our players will win the World Cup this summer. When you consider we're represented within:

Spain, Germany, France, England, Belgium, Argentina, Brazil, and Portugal.

Tough to pick one out, but was thinking earlier that there's almost a guarantee one or more of our players will win the World Cup this summer. When you consider we're represented within:

Spain, Germany, France, England, Belgium, Argentina, Brazil, and Portugal.
Why have you included the highlighted teams?

Germany. Feel they have the talent, the manager and the continuity. Although I can see this World Cup being a farcical event. What price would you get on Putin turning up in the stands with his shirt off akin to the Jordies or better still takin the ball home when Russia are being embarrassed and cancelling the whole tournament.

Russia will win it beating Panama in the final and no one will question it....

What price would you get on Putin turning up in the stands with his shirt off akin to the Jordies or better still takin the ball home when Russia are being embarrassed and cancelling the whole tournament.
If he cancels the tournament we can play it in Poland and Western Ukraine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.