Who would win in a fight? Mario or Micah?

whothefisAlice said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
How would you know which one is which during the fight??

Fucking hell, pushing it a bit there aren't you?

For a start Micah is twice as thick, yet quite a few inches shorter than mario, and I think marios Blonde hair might give it away...if not, at least the mohawk (but then again micah has a bit of a hawk going most the time)
But Balotelli hasn't got blonde hair anymore...

SS117 said:
whothefisAlice said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
How would you know which one is which during the fight??

For a start Micah is twice as thick, yet quite a few inches shorter than mario, and I think marios Blonde hair might give it away...if not, at least the mohawk (but then again micah has a bit of a hawk going most the time)

Yea fair enough, which is why I said ..if not...

Either way that comment was pushing it and is to be fair, fucking racist...although I must say, although Micah and Mario have 5 letter first names starting with M, short hair, are both black, and would both be wearing the same kit/training outfit....so in all fairness the other way, they simply would look fairly similar, and in pictures of the two together there is a slight resemblence.

whothefisAlice said:
SS117 said:
whothefisAlice said:

Yea fair enough, which is why I said ..if not...

Either way that comment was pushing it and is to be fair, fucking racist...although I must say, although Micah and Mario have 5 letter first names starting with M, short hair, are both black, and would both be wearing the same kit/training outfit....so in all fairness the other way, they simply would look fairly similar, and in pictures of the two together there is a slight resemblence.

Racist??? Are you serious or is this a clarkie??

"Allergy to grass, if he fucks with richards he will end up on his ass........OOOOOOOOOO Balo" repeat to fade

im_still_here said:
after reading the training ground bust up thread, it had me thinking, who would actually win in a fight between mario and micah?
I can't see how Balo would pack any power behind his punch. He's like a twig or a stick man, and looks a bit soft as well. Micah would absolutely pummel him!

Check Micah out on this video. There's absolutely no way Balotelli has this in him, you can tell by Balo's eyes he's not a hard man.
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Features/Manchester-City-stars-take-on-UFC-stars-in-LA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.