Who would you like to see come in this summer-realistically?

Yaya Toure and Veloso - CDM
Lescott and/or Onyewu - CB
Yuri Zhirkov - LM/LB
Jo - ST

GK - Given
RB - Richards
CB - Lescott and Kompany
LB - Zhirkov
CDM - Toure and de Jong
CAM - Elano and Ireland
Free Role - Robinho
ST - Jo

Subs:
Hart
Onuoha
Onyewu
Veloso
SWP
Bellamy
Caicedo

Bridge - don't need him if we have Zhirkov starting and I believe Onuoha could play LB barring any injury.
Zab - hate to leave him off as I like his game, but we would have better players at the positions he can play.

Yaya Toure and Veloso - CDM
Lescott and/or Onyewu - CB
Yuri Zhirkov - LM/LB
Jo - ST

GK - Given
RB - Richards
CB - Lescott and Kompany
LB - Zhirkov
CDM - Toure and de Jong
CAM - Elano and Ireland
Free Role - Robinho
ST - Jo

Subs:
Hart
Onuoha
Onyewu
Veloso
SWP
Bellamy
Caicedo

Bridge - don't need him if we have Zhirkov starting and I believe Onuoha could play LB barring any injury.
Zab - hate to leave him off as I like his game, but we would have better players at the positions he can play.

C_T_I_D said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
C_T_I_D said:
Just keep your hands off our players :o)

Why? Who do you support? Everton? Chelsea?

Everton :o)

Thank you for visiting the Manchester City Football Club forum. Please be aware that upon your visit you shall be required to dispose of the services of Mr. Joleon Lescott and Mr. Mikel Arteta - we hope you enjoy your stay :o)

LOL!! On a more serious note, I reckon Moyes will simply price us out of any moves for your players. I don't think we'll bother.
how about that jo of ours and 25 million for tim cahill felani pienar lescott

----------------Given-------------
Richards Kompany Onuoha Bridge
----------Toure DeJong---------
-------Ireland Kaka Ribery-------
-----------------Villa--------------

C_T_I_D said:
C_T_I_D said:
Just keep your hands off our players :o)

Why? Who do you support? Everton? Chelsea?

Everton :o)

Thank you for visiting the Manchester City Football Club forum. Please be aware that upon your visit you shall be required to dispose of the services of Mr. Joleon Lescott and Mr. Mikel Arteta - we hope you enjoy your stay :o)

LOL!! On a more serious note, I reckon Moyes will simply price us out of any moves for your players. I don't think we'll bother.

Ha ha . Missed that first time round .

millermcfc said:
how about that jo of ours and 25 million for tim cahill felani pienar lescott

That's close to what we paid for them if I remember correctly ( which isn't often ) .

We're starting to like Jo .
Pienaar is probably our best footballer in the traditional sense , but his final product let him down a bit . He seems to be putting that right now , so it could be the start of a very classy future .
Fellaini still has the jury out on him , but what is for sure is that he scores goals , and when he plays well , he looks very good . Needs to pass more firmly though .
Arteta is awesome when playing well , but can go missing on occasions when not .

A little morale though .
With the exception of Mo , the majority of our players cost us very little .

Still need to spend over £100m on 1 player ?
The right players are out there . You just need to decide who they are .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.