Who would you NOT like to see go?

banbury_blue said:
With all the reports of the proposed influx of players into City this summer, which of the current squad that looks vunerable would you not like to see leave us?

I'll start with Bojinov, two seasons out through injury and really would like to see the best of him in sky blue

I'd put Bojinov at the top of that list, though my head tells me he's headed back to Italy.
I'm more than a little bummed that Sturridge's time at the club appears to be at an end, as I thought he had some real potential.
I'm not quite ready give up on Richards, especially in light of the way he played at the very end of the season.
Martin Petrov was the top LW in the Prem 12 months ago, and while he didn't look like himself after coming back from the knee injury and he's getting older, I'm not convinced selling him would be a good idea just yet.
Finally, Michael Johnson should be given a chance to get healthy and prove himself, given the promise he showed up until his injury.

As for the rest of the players rumored to be on their way out, I won't be shedding a tear to see any of them go.

big phil , id like him to stay, i think the kids got a good future.

boj, two seasons out and when he has payed i think hes looked good, again only youngish

dunne, would like him to lift a trophy with us

as far as im concerned sturridge can go, nobody but nobody is bigger than city

Getting rid of Elano would be criminal, sure he has off days but when he's in the groove he's one of the best players I've ever seen.

Dunne - I'm undecided on this... it does seem possible we'll bring in someone better or another DMF and drop Vince to CB.... but whether or not I want him to go depends on how he feels... if he'd be less insulted by being sold or stripped of his captaincy and benched, as I have a solid amount of sentiment and thanks for him and it seems quite a few on here have short memories but MH won't be sentimental he'll be clinical as a manager should and so I can see Dunne's days being numbered

also obviously Elano, Petrov (both i see going), ireland, robinho, bojinov etc

A big list for me.
Robbie, Elano, Ireland, Dunne, Richards, Onuoha, Hart,(Loan deal) Studge,and Johnson(If he ever gets fit).

Of the new recruits Given, Bridge (needs time) Barry and Kompany.

I'm not bothered if the rest go.

we should keep danny mills, hamaan, vasell, benjani. they all have massive potential and could prove a big part in the clubs future

:>

EEz buying ....not a seller..... ee needz strength and depth and a quality bench..... look at the top 4... then look at villa and how the wheels fell off ....!!

Elano seems the most likely to go, and I'd like him to stay. And if he is leaving why did the City magazine bother having him on the cover of the May issue?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.