Who writes the scripts? - Sky surpasses itself in nonsense

Pam

This is a thread about Sky coverage of the title race so don't send to the rags thread ..

I have just been watching the preview programme on BSB and when analysing the rags game, they said that United are making their move, having won their last three games in the prem. But so the fuck have we.

he voice over then went on to say that should guard against complacency if they are to win the title again this season. Can anyone tell me what it is that they feel complacent about when they're still two points behind the pace with 3/4 of the season already gone.

And they have just decreed that Swansea may get a result.... which might be true (given our dodgy away form) but is equally true of our only competitors, who's home form is beginning to stink.

We should be entitled to watch a preview programme without having to hear a script of rag worshipping bollocks-talking. I pay for this service and I am entitled to a degree of impartiality. And don't anyone suggest cancelling the subscription. It's a monopoly,

What exactly is it that they are monopolising that makes you pay them to write "rag-worshipping bollocks-talking scripts" which you then tune in to listen to, and get irritated by the product that you are funding?

The only thing that you are entitled to is the freedom to walk away.

News International are a bunch of cnuts and as a subscriber you get what you pay for.

Baffling.

I'd say the majority of sky subscribers are Man Yoo fans, so they broadcast what the sad, vermin glory hunters want to hear/see

for example, the biased commentary in their favour

and putting a negative spin on everything we do and highlighting the odd slip up to keep the rags happy and paying their subscriptions

sky are dreading us winning the league

MCFC BOB said:
Stop paying for it and turn it off. It really is that simple.

Apparently, it's too much to ask for professionals to do their job without the bias so i think this is the next best option.

They will oversell everything to get more subscribers. Even wank games they'll spout how the league is the best in the world and Sky are lucky to have the coverage blah blah. Hoping more subscribe.

With City having the best squad by miles it is an achievement in someways United are still only two points behind. I think 99% of people would rather have City's squad.

As for Sky, newspapers I don't bother with. You can make your own mind up without some fanny telling you what's what. It's not worth the 500 quid a year subscription.

just chill. i just laugh and watch the footy its only like papers spouting political bullshit depending which party they support, just watch and use your own brain to decipher whats happening.

Listen to the people worth listening to; ignore the bullshit. Too many Blues are getting wound up by the smallest things. Every week it's "Merson's said this" and "Hansen's said that" - boo fucking hoo! If you're too insecure to not be wound up by it all, it's your own fault!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.