who you fancy out there for city

bizzbo said:
I fancy the girl on the fish counter at tesco's, but I'm a bit too old for her, and she's the chatty type, she'd probably think i was too quiet and miserable
I know what you're saying. There's this girl who cleans at our place. She's skinny,loud,thick as shit with an absolute PEACH of an arse.

I doubt she even knows my name

Barry will be a fabulous addition, RSC will be good I think.

Tevez will be great, Terry, Eto'o. I think we will do really well next year! CTID

We need a centre half and maybe a right back? Maicon? young athletic and quality. Tevez will sign, Eto'o im not convinced will, and if Terry signs I'll eat my own bollocks....

boyhoodblue33 said:
We need a centre half and maybe a right back? Maicon? young athletic and quality. Tevez will sign, Eto'o im not convinced will, and if Terry signs I'll eat my own bollocks....

be very careful of your last statement..

Bulls bollocks after a bull fight taste bitter and can be very chewy.. not too pleasant

One area which we could look at is the wide positions in Midfield. We have a Winger in Petrov and another Winger/up and down wide player in SWP. Could next seasons squad benefit from more competition in these places or will Tevez and a 4 - 3 -3 system be the answer ? Genuine wide players in the Prem last season: Milner ( not good enough) Ji Sun Park ( not good enough), Pinneear from Everton and Jonas from Newcastle are good players but a really great player is ( and god knows how you spell it) Sebastian Scweinsteiger the German International from Bayern.

ifiwasarichfan said:
One area which we could look at is the wide positions in Midfield. We have a Winger in Petrov and another Winger/up and down wide player in SWP. Could next seasons squad benefit from more competition in these places or will Tevez and a 4 - 3 -3 system be the answer ? Genuine wide players in the Prem last season: Milner ( not good enough) Ji Sun Park ( not good enough), Pinneear from Everton and Jonas from Newcastle are good players but a really great player is ( and god knows how you spell it) Sebastian Scweinsteiger the German International from Bayern.

what about robben or sneijder

JT,lescott,herman and aguero.were goner win the league were goner win the league and now your goner believe us and no yer goner believe us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.