who you think well sign in jan

Right back is a must. Not bothered by anywhere else particularly (unless Robinho goes)

Id be happy with just a solid right back, but finding someone available and competent in January will be a big ask.

I'm not sure you will see much activity this transfer window.

Blu KB said:
Id be happy with just a solid right back, but finding someone available and competent in January will be a big ask.

Whats wrong with Zabadabadingdong?

He is as good a right back as is out there at the minute - Once the chuckle brothers in the middle get their shit sorted out we wont look that bad

PaulPowerShower said:
Blu KB said:

Whats wrong with Zabadabadingdong?

He is as good a right back as is out there at the minute - Once the chuckle brothers in the middle get their shit sorted out we wont look that bad

Zabba's a better Centre Mid than he is a right back imo, in the mid he can distribute the ball and run the show with barry, whereas at right back he lacks pace, despite having a brilliant footballing brain.

maicon, hopefully, or another class rb, and the russain with the mullet who gave the rags the run around last week, i think he's very good player!

Hopefully (could happen):

Xavi/Iniesta & Yaya Touré - £20-25 mill and Robinho,

Maicon - £22 mill?

Ribery - I dunno, in todays market, with us involved in the bidding, it could be £75-80 mill easy.

Just imagine that, a team of:

....................Given....................
Maicon......Touré.....Lescott......Bridge (Maybe a new LB if Bridge doesnt stay good?)
........de Jong......Yaya Touré........
................Xavi/Iniesta...............
Tévez...............................Ribery
..................Adebayor.................

Bench:

Taylor,

Kompany,
Onuoha,

Ireland,
SWP,
Petrov,

Bellamy.

Oh yeah, and the manager:

Roberto Mancini.

But in reality, I think we could pull of Yaya Touré, and maybe Maicon if we're lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.