Who's been correct...

mikeylad222

...on more than one occassion with their ITK sources, spursmad, pollerz, ajay, zin (messiah) zimmer?

I am sceptical about all the ITK's as there clearly are alot of WUM's but I'm more than willing to have time for those that are actually right.

mikeylad222 said:
...on more than one occassion with their ITK sources, spursmad, pollerz, ajay, zin (messiah) zimmer?
Spursmad - 100% so far is the daddy, Pollerz seems to be ITK and the other two are just a waste of space imo.

Spursmad, Pollerz and URG. Oh and Blue2112 is good friends with Superman.

EDIT - Sandy Lyles Putter is/was Michael Ball and there was one guy who a few suspected to be Superman but I think it is just another of his friends or someone who has a lot to do with his charity work/website.

I'm on the ITK list in blue and I was the only one to who posted about it on here(Jo to Everton on loan)

I'm not an ITK though, I just read it on a dipper forum first.

This is the reason that posters who do hear things are not posting any more or are being very guarded about what they post.

These don't post for a popularity contest, they post info that excites them and they think other people would like to know

some times it turns out that the info is wrong OR things change

but at the end of the day they are passing on info that they think we may want to hear

by the way I'd go for Sprsmad, URG, Pollerz, Damney, Blue2112 and Levets in no particular order
but there are other poster that are a full of interesting info

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.