whos doing what tomorrow then?

Work 8.30 am - 4.15 pm (I should have been doing an extra hour but they let me off cos of the occasion, how good are they?)

Then get home ASAP
Picked up from house around 6.30 pm by brothers fiancees old man
Go round to my brothers
Watch the match / Eat the curry his fiancee is cooking us
Celebrate the victory while booking hotel tickets
Go home / have a few cans

going to work, telling everyone that the game is on TV here in germany, hopefully I won't regret that on thursday. will return from work at 8:45, so there should be enough time to grab some beers and a bag of crisps.

Up at 6.00 for work-shitting it

15.30 home from work getting fired up

19.00 in the ground- start singing

22.30 approx out of the ground unable to speak

23.30 on the web at home with beer looking for hotels in London.

Business planning away day from office, early start 9am in Toby pub, have lunch there....beer in afternoon....finish by 3pm.....get home changed, meet mate, pub, more beer....head to swamp....watch CITY beat fuck out of scum and give vocal abuse to scum suporters....phone other half to book pre agreed hotel/train to london....go home and prepare emails for work next day! (might need to book appointment with GP to get fucking smile of my face!)

NOT going to sleep tonight!

blue b4 the moon said:
Up at 6.00 for work-shitting it

15.30 home from work getting fired up

19.00 in the ground- start singing

22.30 approx out of the ground unable to speak

23.30 on the web at home with beer looking for hotels in London.

Shitting work or the match? ;-)

seantheduck said:
Business planning away day from office, early start 9am in Toby pub, have lunch there....beer in afternoon....finish by 3pm.....get home changed, meet mate, pub, more beer....head to swamp....watch CITY beat fuck out of scum and give vocal abuse to scum suporters....phone other half to book pre agreed hotel/train to london....go home and prepare emails for work next day! (might need to book appointment with GP to get fucking smile of my face!)

NOT going to sleep tonight!

Wow you are one organised MF. :)

C_T_I_D said:
Halfpenny said:
Exam 9:00 - 10:00
College 10:00-3:50
Picked up 4:30

Good luck for your exam mate.
Cheers mate, A2 chemistry. Likely to be a bastard but it's my last one and to tell you the truth I'm more worried about the match than the exam :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.