who's gettin sick off people moaning about us buying players

maltablue

im sick of people saying its wrong that we are buying new players and paying big wages its been going on for years its like we have no right to do what we are doing another thing that pisses me of is saying players are only coming for the money im sure that is a big part of it but they must also see where we are heading and want to be a part of it!!

Yes we should be using the players we bought in the 1980s.

I have no problem with people coming for the money as long as they earn it and I couldn't careless about the views of other clubs. The reason they liked us in the past was because we didn't pose a threat to them.

As opposed to the days of having to sell our best assets (SWP in his prime) to Chelsea to keep our head above water.

I find it a little boring. Like no other teams have bought top players before.

But as other posters points out it should be seen for what it is. Jealous hypocrisy.

yhp, we've done nothing wrong and they'd do the same in our shoes, so stop the bitterness and appreciate where we've come from and how hard we worked to get back to the premier league and give us the chance of investment, we deserve it and move on and start thinking about your own clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.