Whos going to the Cabaret Night

Tommy Booth, Mark Lillis ,James H Reeve .Dom Collins . Mike Lancaster the Micradots .Guest from MCFC .From here bluebird 1 unsworth blue bitter blue Ric ,blusmith some from the football team & others i forget i am reserving a couple of tables for bluemoon Please hurry & book your tickets ASAP .It is going to be a Classic

Ok mate Charlie big spuds just been in touch he is haveing it just sorting out numbers ,

cyberblue said:
Tommy Booth, Mark Lillis ,James H Reeve .Dom Collins . Mike Lancaster the Micradots .Guest from MCFC .From here bluebird 1 unsworth blue bitter blue Ric ,blusmith some from the football team & others i forget i am reserving a couple of tables for bluemoon Please hurry & book your tickets ASAP .It is going to be a Classic

Hi Don, as well as my mate I'm going with Toby (I believe you're leaving a ticket on the door for Toby). So can you give me three seats on the Bluemoon table, really looking forward to it, it's going to be GREAT!!!!!! Sue

I will save you 3 just let me know when you want them or just send a cheque & i will post them out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.