Who's got the day off work tommorow then?

LCBblue said:
No - seems like every school in the bloody country is finishing early to watch the game or letting kids stay behind after school to watch the game...but mine of course! Typical! My bus doesn't get back 'til 3:40, so I'll miss the majority of the first half.

Gutted tbh.

Bwahahahahaha

Don't worry kid, I'll text you if anything happens :)

lee-mcfc said:
LCBblue said:
No - seems like every school in the bloody country is finishing early to watch the game or letting kids stay behind after school to watch the game...but mine of course! Typical! My bus doesn't get back 'til 3:40, so I'll miss the majority of the first half.

Gutted tbh.

i bet you wont miss much it is england ;) prob be 0-0 when you get home.

With Barry sent off and presumed out for the season with my luck.

Again, with my luck I'm going to regret saying that now, probably jinxed the poor guy.

Fucks sake.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:

Gutted tbh.

Bwahahahahaha

You're the best friend a kid could have.

Love you.

LCBblue said:
lee-mcfc said:
i bet you wont miss much it is england ;) prob be 0-0 when you get home.

Again, with my luck I'm going to regret saying that now, probably jinxed the poor guy.

Fucks sake.

-- Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm --

mcfcliam said:
Bwahahahahaha

Love you.

I love you bro x

mcfcliam said:
LCBblue said:

Fucks sake.

-- Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm --

Love you.

I love you bro x

bff.jpg

my god how did everyone's school close early - we werent even allowed to watch it :( and my bus gets back at 4-30 so i missed loads :(

I'm in sunday for the germany match. It'll be dead as we all know no1 will be looking to buy anything while England Vs Germany is on. I am actually gutted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.