who's got their leicester tickets?

paulhmcfc said:
sold out, ffffuuuuuuccccckkkk,

I bought one 7 minutes after you posted this. I had not seen your post but just checked my phone to see the time I called the ticket office. Though I am on row PP.

Re: who's got their leicster tickets?

conormcfc said:
Any ideas how many there are left? Was thinking of going down at about 11.

There are porbably loads, when I bought mine last Thursday I was asked "how many tickets would you like to buy?" which tells me the first three days of sales didnt see many tickets bought!

got mine and m8s, a new ground for me, 1 and a half hour from donny, just need a decent pub to go to, last time i went to leicester i went to a pub where the leicester branch goes, somethink tun, is it still there anyone

SWP's back said:
paulhmcfc said:
sold out, ffffuuuuuuccccckkkk,

I bought one 7 minutes after you posted this. I had not seen your post but just checked my phone to see the time I called the ticket office. Though I am on row PP.

just read your post mate so rang them back and was told they had made a mistake and they had another allocation, cut a long story short i got my tickets now, wooohooo, blm2 row PP, GET IN THERE,

girl on phone did just say they were the last 4 i got, but after the earlier balls up you never know,

paulhmcfc said:
SWP's back said:

just read your post mate so rang them back and was told they had made a mistake and they had another allocation, cut a long story short i got my tickets now, wooohooo, blm2 row PP, GET IN THERE,

I've just put the phone down this second and was told sold out. Very annoyed with myself as I always just pop down to stadium box office, but due to work, xmas do's etc. not had chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.