Who's met who on here?

bluemanc said:
mackenzie
Chris Mac
Kinky's love child
For the life of me i can;t remember the name of Kinky's love child's wife,could be Angie ?sorry my memory's rubbish.
Her name's Bob.

Yeah it's Angie, I love the crazy woman.

mackenzie said:
Met loads of bluemooners over the years. Some are really nice people.

Only a few do I keep in regular contact with though, outside of this forum.

Stony, Mcnil and Ciderjohn in the main. And Scarblu's wife Joanne.

Some others I have met that I really like are GStar,Anton, Stato, Esteban de la Sexface, Jimharri, Chris Mac (doesn't post anymore), Bluemanc, Blue2112 and De Niro. Oh and Ric. ;-)

And Maineman is a great bloke too. See him around on match days sometimes and we occasionally have a pint together. City through and through he is.

I'm truly gutted I didn't get a mention...;- )

Pearcey said:
All the 5-a-side lot, the other MCFC buskers, The Waldorf massive, and BTH. x

Copyright VoodooBlue ;-)

Met shit loads because I played in the footy games and still play in the 5 a sides and have been to a couple of the piss ups. Theres 6 of us who stand together in the South Stand and 3 of those I met on here and I'd consider myself good friends with them now.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pearcey said:
All the 5-a-side lot, the other MCFC buskers, The Waldorf massive, and BTH. x

Copyright VoodooBlue ;-)

Met shit loads because I played in the footy games and still play in the 5 a sides and have been to a couple of the piss ups. Theres 6 of us who stand together in the South Stand and 3 of those I met on here and I'd consider myself good friends with them now.

I think you should return to your old user name, much better.

Pearcey said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Copyright VoodooBlue ;-)

I think you should go back to yours as well....

billy shears ..... top bloke ,always thought he would be nearer to my age , got quite a shock when we met .

neverred 76 ....... see him most days , great senseof humour

blue_bird said:
Pearcey said:

Well, actually It WAS Pearcey first then Jimmy Chaos, then back to Pearcey. So technically I do have my old user name.

BillyShears said:
mackenzie said:
Met loads of bluemooners over the years. Some are really nice people.

Only a few do I keep in regular contact with though, outside of this forum.

Stony, Mcnil and Ciderjohn in the main. And Scarblu's wife Joanne.

Some others I have met that I really like are GStar,Anton, Stato, Esteban de la Sexface, Jimharri, Chris Mac (doesn't post anymore), Bluemanc, Blue2112 and De Niro. Oh and Ric. ;-)

And Maineman is a great bloke too. See him around on match days sometimes and we occasionally have a pint together. City through and through he is.

I'm truly gutted I didn't get a mention...;- )

It's alright Billy, neither did I!!<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:56 pm --<br /><br />
Pearcey said:
blue_bird said:

Well, actually It WAS Pearcey first then Jimmy Chaos, then back to Pearcey. So technically I do have my old user name.

I only remember the JC one....reminds me of the summer piss ups in The Waldorf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.