Who's next

Just cant see it myself, the Transfer window shuts on Tuesday thats 2 days for a 70 mil signing to go through. Not enough time in my opinion

Save for Otamendi, and that transfer seems to have been peculiarly related to Negredo, our main dealings seem to involve players with experience of having already played and lived in the UK. Could be coincidence, of course, but I wonder if it's recognition of the particularities associated with our expectations.

Note that Twitter quote earlier today said Juventus would not sell to Chelsea even for over £100 m.

They only said Chelsea though!

the grandma reference must mean Juve

we know from what zin said int he past that POgba and Mino were both wanting us...but that it was the image rights (and the cost of these) that was the block......cold it be that this has been sorted out int he last couple of weeks when everyone in the media etc has been concentrating on KDB and the start of the new season......

i think it was also TH who said something a few weeks ago about "saving he best till last"

has this been the plan all along....save the best till last to make the biggest impact.

People saying that a deal like this couldn't be done in a couple of days are forgetting that the vast majority of the deal was probably being discussed and sorted months ago so it would be possible......

would juve sell at this late stage...would they have a choice if its what Mino wants!

has Chelskis supposed interest given us a kick up the back side?

or are we simply just going to try one last time in vain hope?

all/anything is possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.