Who's next

Not now but next summer we will probably need 2 full backs a midfielder to replace yaya and a striker as bony and kelechi will both be going to ACON.

Not now but next summer we will probably need 2 full backs a midfielder to replace yaya and a striker as bony and kelechi will both be going to ACON.
2 full backs? Kolarov Zaba and Sagna going nowhere, Clichy isn't too shabby and we have Maffeo and Angelino

Just wanted to check on foreign players we now have at club. 17 foreign players is the same both in prem or CL.

From os

Foreign players in bold shows we have 19. So before we get to excited, two players have to either be sold or loaned out or don't get to play in either prem or CL and be restricted to the cups. For me Zuculini seems to be fav to be out on loan and Nacho from CL but I think is eligible to play in prem because he is under 21. From January he will qualify as home grown and because of that they seem to me to be logical choices. If another foreign player comes in then I suspect Demichelis or Fernando to be the ones likely to be under threat. Of course we could go for English but that would potentially cause problems in CL because we have Hart, Clichy, Delph and Sterling. So I would rule out the move for Barkley because I can't see us dropping any of the four mentioned. Just to keep things a little in perspective maybe.

I miss Fernando being at Porto too

LJZak.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.