Who's on the beer tonight?

TINY said:
Stuart said:
Just found a bottle of Sol in the bottom of the freezer that i put in there for a quick chill last weekend ( and obviously forgot about it ) .
I've got it in a bowl of hot water trying to defrost the fucker . It should be alright to drink ...shouldn't it ?
It's the only beer in the house until tomorrow .

Get the missus to open it, just to be on the safe side.

I would , if she hadn't gone to the 'flicks' with her mate to watch that Paranormal bollocks . I've just found half a bottle of Bacardi stored with all the cleaning stuff out the back ( away from little hands ) . I think she bought it about 5 years ago ? I can't see a expirery date on the bottle , should i chance it ?
( i knew i should have gone to the supermarket today )

Stuart said:
TINY said:
Get the missus to open it, just to be on the safe side.

I would , if she hadn't gone to the 'flicks' with her mate to watch that Paranormal bollocks . I've just found half a bottle of Bacardi stored with all the cleaning stuff out the back ( away from little hands ) . I think she bought it about 5 years ago ? I can't see a expirery date on the bottle , should i chance it ?
( i knew i should have gone to the supermarket today )

Getting desperate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.