Whos on the train ?

Santiago Street . said:
935 from Picadilly, booked it today, none of the trains have seats available but they'll still take £70 off you.

A bloke on here pmd me to suggest upgrading to 1st class for £15
wouldnt bother last time for the semi when we played bolton they declassified the trains. making it a free for all. the train that im booked on will be already full of blues when i get on.

bennyblue said:
Thinking of getting the train from stockport sat morning anyone else hitting the trains ?

Have a safe trip and thx for your help Blue!!

Hinchcliffe at the far post said:
bennyblue said:
Thinking of getting the train from stockport sat morning anyone else hitting the trains ?

Me at 7.04 Stockport station thought that was early enough!!

Me at 7.23 Stockport,reserved seats,hope no shitbag sat in it.

-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:17 pm --

blueboy84 said:
my mate booked us on the 6:35 from piccadilly going to be one messy day.

can we drink on the train?

Dry trains all day - The police will be on it. Depends how sly you are<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 1:33 pm --<br /><br />
blueboy84 said:
my mate booked us on the 6:35 from piccadilly going to be one messy day.

can we drink on the train?

Dry trains all day - The police will be on it. Depends how sly you are

Santiago Street . said:
935 from Picadilly, booked it today, none of the trains have seats available but they'll still take £70 off you.

Hope your right but cant see it, im sure first class was alot more.

On the 635 from piccadilly, ticketless :(<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 7:49 pm --<br /><br />
Santiago Street . said:

Wouldnt worry, was the same for the semi final nearly all the seats saying reserved but 5 of us played 3 card brag on a table seat without anyone turfing us out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.