Who's p***ed?!

mick10 said:
Blootoof said:
mick10 said:
Sober as a judge unfortunately! Pissed off a bit does that count?

No

Piss on somethin you own

I've read and re-read this. Still can't work it out? Piss on somethimg you own??
Sure you're not out off it?

He likes water sports. Bloo once invited me round for a brew and forced water down my neck at an alarming rate. He then disappeared. When I needed a quick slash I popped to his toilet only to be horrified at the sight that met my eyes. There was Bloo, naked in the bath, urging me to "empty your bladder over me".

Being polite and a guest I promtly unzipped and unleashed a torrent on his fat flatulent obese body. He continued to masturbate even after I had finished.

I left quietly by the back door.

BimboBob said:
mick10 said:
Blootoof said:
No

Piss on somethin you own

I've read and re-read this. Still can't work it out? Piss on somethimg you own??

He likes water sports. Bloo once invited me round for a brew and forced water down my neck at an alarming rate. He then disappeared. When I needed a quick slash I popped to his toilet only to be horrified at the sight that met my eyes. There was Bloo, naked in the bath, urging me to "empty your bladder over me".

Being polite and a guest I promtly unzipped and unleashed a torrent on his fat flatulent obese body. He continued to masturbate even after I had finished.

There are times I worry for you bimbobob.
Not often mind.

mick10 said:
BimboBob said:
mick10 said:

There are times I worry for you bimbobob.
Not often mind.

There's less times I don't :)

I've had a fair amount. can anybody recommend me a decent chinese in stockport...edgeley area?? I am starving!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.