Whos Renewing/Renewed

am lookin to get one this year didnt get one last season due to my dad
not takin well an thats who i travel with from scotland.but was just wonderin
is it the 7th june i need to wait till or is there any way of gettin one before that?
gettin worried ...

i renewed mine friday lunch time at the ticket office, plenty of fellow blues doing the same.
i thought i was 118, but i'm 117!

Anyone else having problems renewing online? I've been trying for the last few hours and got nowhere? I can't get past the update your status bit, anyone else had trouble?

never been able to log on that either.
i tried the cd they sent and got to the bit were it said renew, but said i was in 117, i thought i was 118 so i went to the ticket office to check, but the cd would have worked i reckon.

Renewed Saturday morning, south stand. I was close to missing the deadline as Ive been busy but just got it done in time. Been a stinger of a weekend paid out £900 on repairs to my car( some twat took the mirror off and needed new tyres) plus road tax £99 plus £450 paid for something needed for work add £370 for my season ticket its been an expense two days, however this is the most exciting City years of my life and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Come on City!!!

Bluemoon91 said:
am lookin to get one this year didnt get one last season due to my dad
not takin well an thats who i travel with from scotland.but was just wonderin
is it the 7th june i need to wait till or is there any way of gettin one before that?
gettin worried ...
yes just phone city and ask for any non season card seat avail .you can do now np.
0161 231 3200 / 231 2500

Done. Piece of cake online too.

Can't wait for next season. Prepare for take-off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.