Who's sleeping over tonight then?

cleavers said:
I've a feeling it will sell out tomorrow, I certainly wouldn't leave phoning until after mid afternoon.

They dropped the minimum group scheme points from Sunday to Monday. The group scheme looks to be effectively over with everyone now needing to meet the days loyalty points criteria. I assume that means they think they will be sold out very soon.

what gates do they open first? is it the north car park/mercer way gates? my alarm is set for 3.30,, so i can get there before 5am. been trying to get asleep cor ovdf 2 hours. seriously thinking about just going down now with my bed chair, and catching a few hours while queuing. any advice?

We got there at 6 this morning and were 234 in the queue. If anyone is planning on going down tomorrow I'd get some kip now!

just posted in another thread but got me alarm set for 3:45 setting off half an hour later and cycling from my house near the trafford centre to COMS....the things we do for city

About 12 people here anyone on way down don't forget the pizza..... Good laugh but bloody cold :-)

Kenney_The_Blue said:
SouthStandStander said:
i bite the bullet, im here, fucking cold but number 7 in the queue!

I'll be joining you in an hour or so matey

Fair play to you both. You deserve your tickets. See you at Wembley if you haven't caught hypothermia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.