Who's the biggest tw*t in the world?

emptypockets said:
what about this big twat

worlds_tallest_man_leonid_stadnyk_1b.jpg
you tell him, i'm not.

The Invisible_Man said:
Jade Goody.

Only just seen this thread, but reading through, gotta say im astounded as to the mentality of some people.

How the f*ck does Jade Goody make it into anyones thoughts at the moment as being the biggest tw*t in the world??? I am no fan of hers, but apart from being exploited by the rag media and press how has she actually offended anyone on this site?

Eamonn Holmes, Sept Twatter and most of the others have pissed us off and i can understand why they are here.

But FFS guys, this is a young dying girl who is doing the best she can to look after her kids when she is gone. Sure we might not do the same in her position but that does not make her a tw*t because she has a different way of going about managing her last moments than us.

Show some compassion here boys and girls, no you shouldnt change your mind on your like/dislike for her, but in her position if you cant say something decent about someone, then dont say anything at all.

(steps down off soap box)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.