Who's the greatest ?

Watched them all since 64-65 season , and i never thought Colin Bell would be surpassed , but he has , Merlin is the best ever player to wear a blue shirt , and probably the best player i have ever seen to grace a football field and i have seen Pele , Best , Messi , Ladyboy and a few others up close , no one compares. Just about to remove my blue tinted specs :)

Started watching early 80's, David Silva is the greatest i have ever seen put on the shirt.

I have been lucky enough to see Colin Bell play and he was special, but David Silva is without doubt the best player to wear the City shirt, after seeing the zaba celebrations i wonder what the club will do for David when he leaves, possibly name the stadium after him.

Yaya toure made the biggest difference to this club since Colin bell, the disgraceful backlash that some of the fans following the gutter press was a mistake, this guy scored probably the most important goal since the goals at Trafford in April 68, his goal at Wembley in 2011 was so significant it gave the club the belief that it could win trophies, Colin and yaya for me were so instrumental but me being a nostalgic and sentimental soul it's Colin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.