Who's this guy?

Ticket For Schalke said:
Mannie1 said:
He's the clubs press officer, can't remember his name, he was there when Aguero signed. He isn't player liaison the lad who does that is the tall bloke who looks like Stuart Taylor (he picked Aguero up from the airport).
He is player liasion, that was his title when i worked with him last year.

Wasn't arguing bud, he was talking to all the fans outside the ground when Aguero was on his way after completing his medical, and some bloke asked him if he was an agent and he said, "I'm the press officer". The bloke who is City's head of player liaison is the lad who picked Aguero up from the airport I've met him before. Can't remember his name, but he is the lad who looks after the players, certainly in Aguero's case and certainly on match days as he's the one that coordinates players tickets to family members etc, that's how I've met him. (I'm not a player nor any kind of ITK lol)

He is the man who is in charge of all the balls and he wants that one back. He takes his job very seriously.

When Vicky Kloss came to our supporter's club meeting he was there too, leading me to believe he works on the press side. There was also a very nice young lady too, you deffo would!

He is always at Entrance S when I go in, which is also the media entrance. Make of that what you will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.