Who's with Noel

Who was the guy with Noel Gallagher yesterday on the pitch being interviewed. I couldn't see him properly and certainly couldn't tell what they were saying.
Hes also a massive blue and very good friends with Jonny Marr, I understand they grew up together in Wythenshaw. Often play on stage together. Also a keen motorcyclist.

Hes also a massive blue and very good friends with Jonny Marr, I understand they grew up together in Wythenshaw. Often play on stage together. Also a keen motorcyclist.
Yeah I believe him and Marr were friends since they were kids.

Must be great, you and your mate seperately going on to be guitarists in two great bands.

Has anyone ever heard the interviews on the pitch?
The sound system is abysmal either too loud so you can’t speak to the person next to you or so quite it can’t be heard depending where you are in the stadium Clarity is shit regardless Billy wasn’t very clear, seemed a bit nervous as well

Last edited:
Brilliant cheers for that. I missed the intros as I was walking down to my seat, and as has been said on here earlier not a clue what's being said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.