Who's your 2nd fave Prem team, UK team & fave World team?

1) Wolverhampton Wanderers - I think Mick McCarthy is a class act plus him being an ex City player is an added bonus.

2) Oldham Athletic - A couple of my mates who hate United are Oldham fans...thats about it really.

3) Celtic - Simply because of the way Rangers fans wrecked out city in 2008.

4) Real Madrid - I grew up idolising the calibre of players such as; Raul, Roberto Carlos, Casillas, Ronaldo and of course the french masterclass Zinedine Zidane.

5) Spain - Great watching them.

I take my lad to see Hammarby in Southern Stockholm occasionally....not a bad day out to be fair.

1. Wolves, have a soft spot for as they are my closest local Prem team
2. AFC Telford United as i live 5 mins from the ground and watch them every now and then
3. Celtic as i am a half scottish catholic and the scots in my family are all Celtic Fans

and thats about it really :)

1) The Premiership - Fulham

2) Other English leagues - Bury

3) UK leagues (Scotland, Wales, Ireland...IOM...) - Cowdenbeath

4) World leagues - Napoli

5) Fave international team (non UK) - Argentina

1) Villa = feeder team
2) Stockport County = loacal team and girlfriends team
3) Celtic = best mate is a celtic fan so always watch the games with him
4) Dortmund = got a Lars Ricken shirt when was younger and always look out for their results doing brilliant this season wish we could sign gotze, hummels and sahin all young and quality.
5) Argentina = city connection with Zabaleta and Tevez and i like the kit haha

1) Sunderland- Niall Quinn's Disco Pants
2) Derby County
3) Shamrock Rovers- Not technically UK, hope it still counts.
4) St. Pauli- Lovely anarchist bastards+free sausage+beer dispensers at seats.
5) U-S-A, U-S-A! (Even though they're terrible to watch)

-- Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 am --

simonr555 said:
1) The Premiership - Fulham

2) Other English leagues - Bury

3) UK leagues (Scotland, Wales, Ireland...IOM...) - Cowdenbeath

4) World leagues - Napoli

5) Fave international team (non UK) - Argentina

Isn't Cowdenbeath the team with the stock car track around the pitch?

1: Changes every time the rags lose. If pushed Chelsea though.

2: Altrincham (Blue Square). Or Shrewsbury as it`s such a nice place to visit.

3: Forever & always Rangers.

4: Forever & always AC Milan.

5: Has to be Brazil.

Hope I don't get shot for this one but... Spurs :\ I like the way they've shaken up the top 4 and my best mates a huge arsenal fan so I like them, still... I like to see them lose aswell cos it's good for us :)

Then in the UK it would have to be Celtic, whole family is Celtic and I was raised catholic(in glasgow) so that pretty much means I have to like Celtic

Then Borussia Dortmund, absolutely outstanding supporters and they sing YNWA, they play attractive football and their stadium is superb.

Then overall national team, Argentina, always has been, it started because their matches against England were always memorable and it grew more and more because of players like Tevez and Messi

1. No such thing in my eyes, normally its anyone playing the rags at any given time but I am jumping ship to anyone playing spuds for rmainder of the season like the fickle glory hunting plastic I am.

2. Kiderminster Harriers

3.No one at a big push Rhyl as I played a few games for them when the welsh premier league started and I was working up in prestatyn

4. 1860 Munchen, Quality club, play in Sky blue and have endured decades of shit whilst their red neighbours have won everything

5. Can only support England regardless of how shit we are, but can kill a few hopurs watching the likes of brazil, Holland, Spain without caring about the result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.