Who's your city hero of all time?

For me its Dico and Weaver. They are not my favourite players, but without Dico's goal and Weaver in the shootout we might not be in the position we are now and may even not be around anymore.

The player I have enjoyed watching the most is Silva followed by Ali. I also thought that at the time Anelka was the most tehnically gifted player I had seen in a City shirt (even though a lazy moody git).

But I have to say Kun is the player I like the most, he is quick, skilful, knows where the goal is yet seems humble and not a big head.

There are 'great player' heroes such as Silva and Aguero then there are the 'cult heroes' stretching back to the Gerry Gow's of this world. We could all sit round a table and name our Top 10 and no-one would have exactly the same

liam81101 said:
There are 'great player' heroes such as Silva and Aguero then there are the 'cult heroes' stretching back to the Gerry Gow's of this world. We could all sit round a table and name our Top 10 and no-one would have exactly the same

maybe the question should be name your cross era team and bench of all time. so 11 players and as many on the bench as you like.

So in goal i'd go for Joe, no Joe, no Bert, damn this isn't easy...

It was Goater when I was younger because of all the goals he scored and the fact he did it with a smile on his face. He had so much pride in the City shirt it was unreal. Now it's probably Aguero for all of last season - but I also really like Yaya Toure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.