Who's your city hero of all time?

Probably still Niall Quinn for me. Dont think anyone has scored a perfect hat trick since him at palace. The Goat comes close though,as does Andy Morrison.
Although plenty in our team now will be far greater in years to come.
Theres also anyone who's scored against the rags! Special mention for certain goals/celebrations:
Bobby Brightwell-proper blue
Colin Hendry
Andy Hinchcliffe
Uwe
Keith Curle
Shauny Wright
Vinny
Bellers + Extra points for twatting a rag

^^Edin scored a perfect hat trick at Spurs last season.

First with his right, second with his head, third with his left...then he hit a lovely fourth into the top corner (if only Edin could play like that every week).

As a kid it was Use Rösler. I absolutely loved him! Still do.

My all time city hero is my mate Gaz, if he hadn't of asked me if I fancied going to watch Man City back in 89 I could of been a dirty rag.

Love you Gaz x

Got to be Goater for me. The way he turned everyone round from slating to becoming a legend speaks volumes.

blueshortshorts said:
Sorry can't pick one so going for the best team in my lifetime/memory:

Corrigan

Power
Watson
Kompany
Richards

Bernabia
Lake
Kinkladze
Silva
YaYa

Aguero

This is pretty much my team too but I'd have Clive Wilson at LB and Goater up front with Aguero instead of Kinky (Kinky is anything but a hero of mine). Subs Hart, Morrison, Sweep, White and Zab

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.