Whos your favourite player?

Lomas has a lob on said:
Michael Johnson (most naturally gifted player we have)
Kompany
Tevez

We miss that lad. Proper box to box player, who love's running fwd with the ball, which is something we dont have in the middle.

hard one!

ive always had favorites as a kid. Niall Quinn, Gio Kinkladxe, Nicky Summerbee, Paul Walsh, Richard Dunne. But now I'm not sure I have an out and out favorite! I like Kompany, Pab Zab, SWP, Ade and Tevez, also Richards too. If i got a name on the back of my shirt it would probably be santa cruz tho.

Tevez
Adebayor (highest strike rate in the premiership I'm advised)
Bellamy

Robinho (He's still ours)

In the world:

Andres Iniesta
1241727928386_f.jpg

Pep Guardiola took him off in the Champions Lg final with 2mins to go so he could get a deserved standing ovation and his name chanted ("Iniesta, Iniesta!") by the Barca fans! even the United fans - the most derogatory/unappreciative, of anything other than their own team, set of fans on the planet - clapped him off!
Never mind Messi and Ronaldo with their show-off skills, this guy is simply outstanding!

This won't go down very well with 99.9% of City fans but I also, how can I put this?, ADMIRE(??) the qualities of Wayne Rooney!...I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!!!!...But he is also just a fantastic footballer! If I ran the club the two players I would be pursuing at any possible opportunity would be Iniesta and Rooney!

At City:

Carlos Tevez! Heart, desire, passion, strength, power, some pace, goals, assists, hold up play, passing, dribbling, celebrations, he stoked up an even bigger rivalry (if that was possible) with the Rags, took the piss our of Neville etc etc! He will be a club legend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.