Whos your fittest facebook friend?

vbr said:
Fucking hell this thread should be called "Thinking of slapping on some orange fake tan and too much makeup? Check out these pics first!"

Just what i was thinking - some rotters on here!

goose72 said:
Either my ex
n751594975_265318_2503.jpg

or my Mrs
10123_274176625530_823020530_9125062_3626311_n.jpg

Obviously I have to say Mrs to avoid a world of pain. You make your own mind up, or just think they're both rough!

They look like the same person...its the crazy eyebrows that give it away

The Goat Feeder said:
goose72 said:
Either my ex
n751594975_265318_2503.jpg

or my Mrs
10123_274176625530_823020530_9125062_3626311_n.jpg

Obviously I have to say Mrs to avoid a world of pain. You make your own mind up, or just think they're both rough!

I wish - if they were the same person I'd be allowed to nail 'em both at once, which would clearly be a good thing! I must have a thing for crazy eyebrows...

goose72 said:
The Goat Feeder said:

I wish - if they were the same person I'd be allowed to nail 'em both at once, which would clearly be a good thing! I must have a thing for crazy eyebrows...
the pic of your ex is an interesting one.It looks like its taken with a telephoto lens by a stalker..mmmmmmmm interesting..see her much do ya..well do ya

exileindevon said:
goose72 said:
the pic of your ex is an interesting one.It looks like its taken with a telephoto lens by a stalker..mmmmmmmm interesting..see her much do ya..well do ya

Ha ha - I can see where you're going with that, but as it happens no - I haven't seen her since 2006 I think on account of the fact she's moved to the US. *Begins to suspect putting pics up when getting back pissed from work Xmas do may not have been good idea...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.