Whos your fittest facebook friend?

des hardi said:
still short asses! nevertheless how long have you had a thing for umpa lumpa`s????

I'm with you Des.

they've got that stumpy, fatarsed, dumpy look.

I'm sure they're lovely girls though....

des hardi said:
truthfully lee.........i do like women without make up its just the way for me ,make up is a turn off especially when there is natual beauty underneath...for some reason they cover up. i like to take them as they are............as for taking the mick......i m just winding you up and i m soRry but it was fun. CHECK OUT LEE S BEAUTIES EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol why you still going on? getting boring now .

des hardi said:
YEAH I M GAY LIKE YOU LIAM,and i comb through sites on girls looking for confused lads...........YEAH and lee the one on the left looks like your brother!

LOL LOL acting a freak now.

I REALLY DON T CARE HOW I LOOK , but you liam can give it but can t take it! you just post bad things all the time and all bluemooners know what you re like,i d cut you some slack if you were funny.....but...

des hardi said:
I REALLY DON T CARE HOW I LOOK , but you liam can give it but can t take it! you just post bad things all the time and all bluemooners know what you re like,i d cut you some slack if you were funny.....but...

Could anyone google translate this for me?

Cheers.

I'm guessing it will translate saying: 'I am a fucking attention seeking twat'

all i did was post a pic then " des " goes onnnnn and onnnnnn and onnnnn :S

iv seen a couple of other orange looking girls been posted on this thread why dont you go rant at them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.