Whose going to Bolton then?

good one for moi this satday - corporate with the oighty toighty

meal in the de-vere & then seats on the halfway line in the main stand lower tier

letter says away fans must not show their allegiences - been trying to scrub MCFC off my knuckles all week!!!

;-)

Lower tier for me.

Think I'm driving though, so a sober two hour wait to get out of the fucking car park is in store.

Hate going to Bolton. Every year I say I'm not going back, and every year I make a liar out of myself lol.

For anyone with no tkt,i got 4 for the city end yesterday from the tkt office at the reebok,apparantly they dont send every tkt to the away club.

warpig said:
yep, il be there. anyone got idea what time the trains run at from town?
Every 15-20mins or so from platform 14 I think. Is this Beehive boozer near the ground? Apparently it's the designated 'away' pub. Always just got beered up in town before getting the train in previous years.

LongsightM13 said:
warpig said:
yep, il be there. anyone got idea what time the trains run at from town?
Every 15-20mins or so from platform 14 I think. Is this Beehive boozer near the ground? Apparently it's the designated 'away' pub. Always just got beered up in town before getting the train in previous years.

Few minutes walk mate. We're getting a lift so might try a few boozers on the A6 on the other side of the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.