Why all the moaning

Rascal said:
Benarbia_is_god said:
Would love to have seen some of the moaners on here during the dreadful Pearce seasons. The sight of Samaras almost tips me over the edge.

It was messy mate

But there is more moaning today

Success breeds impatience and lust for more.

Jack Wills said:
Because winners are never satisfied.

We could have put ourselves ahead of the rags for good with the right signings in the summer, and we'd now be watching the same kind of football we did most of last season and probably be at least 5 or 6 points clear right now. That's all it would have taken, then we could have eased off the spending. We did that a season too soon and let the scum rise to the top again.

This all day long!!! Most top teams don't stand still they strengthen when they are on top,we didn't strengthen with the quality needed and we are paying the price now.If we had just bought Van Persie,who the rags were desperate for,that would have deflated them,we would have won more games and scored more goals,but we didn't.A massive chance missed.

The decision to sell Mario in January with no replacement lined up and leave us with just three strikers is utter madness,whether you rate the man or not!

As for the moaning,football fans always do,it is part of the dna!

Success breeds impatience and lust for more.

brent_smile.jpg

It’s not hard to see why some are a bit upset.

Lets be honest we won the League, and I bet there is not a fan amongst us that didn't expect us to push on this season.

I am not going to be a fcuking hypocrite because I was one off them. I honestly thought we had them bastards across the road nailed, you could smell their fear. After our triumph I was getting ready for a sustained period of success. Just one or two class signings I thought would do the trick, we would be unstoppable in the Premiership and at least make the knockout stages in Europe.

Not only were the signings we made on the whole shite, we have lost our swagger .Our champagne football has simply disappeared.

Meanwhile across the road those cnuts make one fcuking signing and they look virtually unstoppable. Right now Its fcuking depressing,it hurts some more than others.

I forgive the moaners it shows passion, it shows you care. We should all be disappointed and never settle for second best.

paulchapo said:
Jack Wills said:
Because winners are never satisfied.

We could have put ourselves ahead of the rags for good with the right signings in the summer, and we'd now be watching the same kind of football we did most of last season and probably be at least 5 or 6 points clear right now. That's all it would have taken, then we could have eased off the spending. We did that a season too soon and let the scum rise to the top again.

This all day long!!! Most top teams don't stand still they strengthen when they are on top,we didn't strengthen with the quality needed and we are paying the price now.If we had just bought Van Persie,who the rags were desperate for,that would have deflated them,we would have won more games and scored more goals,but we didn't.A massive chance missed.

The decision to sell Mario in January with no replacement lined up and leave us with just three strikers is utter madness,whether you rate the man or not!

As for the moaning,football fans always do,it is part of the dna!
van persil is the difference and the only difference at mo, they got him we didnt, so if we dont win, theres always next season or season after etc etc. sometimes u cant win, but hopefully we come back stronger

That's what forums are for,different opinions,moaning getting it all off our chests and come match day putting it behind us and getting behind the lads.

thedogsbollocks said:
It’s not hard to see why some are a bit upset.

Lets be honest we won the League, and I bet there is not a fan amongst us that didn't expect us to push on this season.

I am not going to be a fcuking hypocrite because I was one off them. I honestly thought we had them bastards across the road nailed, you could smell their fear. After our triumph I was getting ready for a sustained period of success. Just one or two class signings I thought would do the trick, we would be unstoppable in the Premiership and at least make the knockout stages in Europe.

Not only were the signings we made on the whole shite, we have lost our swagger .Our champagne football has simply disappeared.

Meanwhile across the road those cnuts make one fcuking signing and they look virtually unstoppable. Right now Its fcuking depressing,it hurts some more than others.

I forgive the moaners it shows passion, it shows you care. We should all be disappointed and never settle for second best.

And that mate is nail on head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.