why are we just signing defenders

I'd imagine what screwed us over was not getting Tevez to make his mind up and now what's screwing us up is trying to offload Tevez after he's made his mind up before making major investment in strikers.

So, basically, Tevez is screwing us up :p

i dont think we're going for defenders only, its just that if a promising young kid of 18/19/20 comes up we'll go for him, no matter what the position.
personally i think its great how we now have a real chance of getting these young lads in when some of europes top clubs are also sniffing.

bluemoondays said:
I'd imagine what screwed us over was not getting Tevez to make his mind up and now what's screwing us up is trying to offload Tevez after he's made his mind up before making major investment in strikers.

I'd imagine it as US being the one not making a decision. It is obvious now that Tevez wants to leave, yet we are clinging on to him. If we do want to offload Tevez then we should just have taken that 40m from Corinthians, or attempt business with Madrid.

Young said:
bluemoondays said:

I'd imagine it as US being the one not making a decision. It is obvious now that Tevez wants to leave, yet we are clinging on to him. If we do want to offload Tevez then we should just have taken that 40m from Corinthians, or attempt business with Madrid.

which 40m ?????? if there was some truth in that offer i believe city would had accepted even 30m

Young said:
bluemoondays said:

If we were offered a straight £40m I am sure we would have bit their hand off. It sounded like a load of bullshit from the off to me. Especially when Kia is involved, you know something is dodgy and not right. It was probably a very complex £40m deal that did not in any way at all favour us.

birchwoodgingerste said:
yeh its to quiet you would think the dippers were in the champoins league not city wiyh ther buisness so far but i still think two big names at least will arrive.
who are you classing as big names though bud??

birchwoodgingerste said:
i think any 2 from neymar, nasri ,aguero, etto, schneider,pastore,
i just dont class nasri as a big name though?? hes a good player dont get me wrong but not a big/star name though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.