Why are we not in for Robbie Keane?

That move to Liverpool ruined him. Not the player he was and getting well on now. Also where would he play ? rather have Bellamy any day of the week.

avoidconfusion said:
If Spurs are really selling him, I think he could do a very good job for us for 10m .

simple answer to that one he is simply not good enough!! especially to where we want to be heading

avoidconfusion said:
If Spurs are really selling him, I think he could do a very good job for us for 10m .
4 months at liverpool they cleared him...sat back on bench at spurs ...clearly he cant improve at his age ..so no ta

ha robbie going to play in the 2bob league him an samaras up front wat a crock of shite

avoidconfusion said:

I thought so too. Can't believe some of the comments about RK on this thread. Santa Cruz is never fit and when he plays he's shite, Benjani is not up to leading the line, and Robinho is away to Brazil. Are people saying that (the real) Keano wouldn't have done a job for the Blues? Still, he's away to a good home............!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.